Options for assessing this course are “satisfactory” and “unsatisfactory” on Sociology
A rating of “satisfactory” is defined if:
– the writer regarding the course are a entire understands the theoretical essence for the issue being examined;
– the utilization of the program project is completed primarily in conformity utilizing the theme, object, topic, function and goals, the plumped for methodology;
– coursework is descriptive;
– the strategy and ways of the research aren’t completely sufficient towards the methodology;
– not totally all research practices meet all demands and / or are obtained from dependable sources;
– when analyzing the outcomes associated with research, statistical data processing techniques had been used that did maybe maybe not completely match into the tasks set;
– The test of this research are at minimum 10 individuals when it comes to utilizing quantitative and also at minimum 3 instances when it comes to making use of do my homework qualitative research practices (3 course). The sample of this scholarly research are at minimum 20 individuals within the instance of employing quantitative as well as minimum 5 situations into the instance of utilizing qualitative research methods (4 program);
– the outcomes acquired in the empirical an element of the work are combined with a trivial interpretation associated with information;
– the menu of sources utilized is very complete, the review that is bibliographic indicates, generally speaking, the necessary elaboration regarding the literature regarding the problem of program work;
– the aim of the job wasn’t completely accomplished, not absolutely all the objectives were solved;
– the last conclusions associated with program work are often dependable, yet not adequately substantiated;
– the writing associated with program work, a listing of sources utilized, applications are developed in basic according to what’s needed with small flaws;
– the report on protection needless to say tasks are generally rational and convincing;
– the pupil essentially answers the questions that are additional, but improperly utilizes the clinical categorical device, has problems in substantiating the plumped for research practices.
The score of «unsatisfactory » is defined if:
– there is non- conformity of utilize basic needs, violation of your order of planning, guidelines and design that is structural of work;
– used methods that are inadequate research strategies;
– research techniques usually do not satisfy all demands and / or extracted from unreliable sources;
– there clearly was lack of the empirical an element of the work;
– separate scattered fragments of this text, rough sketches of work that do perhaps perhaps perhaps not grow into the completed text associated with program work are given, whenever a not enough freedom into the performance for the program work (plagiarism) is found.
A grade of “unsatisfactory” means a student’s failure that is academic.
maybe Not work that is allowing protect normally feasible.
The cause of non-admission needless to say work to protection is non-compliance of utilize basic needs, violation of this planning procedure, guidelines and structural design regarding the work, perhaps not providing the course strive to the study manager therefore the department on time with out a explanation.
perhaps Not admission of coursework to protection, unsatisfactory mark in the defenseof coursework, failure to appear for defense without a good explanation is recognized as educational financial obligation, that the pupil must eradicate in a prompt way.
Protection of a training course work
Defense is just a general public procedure and is held in the formally appointed time and time. The main topic of the program work and also the true title associated with the writer are declared. Then your term is fond of the pupil. Scholar’s presentation must be brief (five minutes).
The elements that are following contained in the message:
1. The study subject, relevance.
2. The purpose and goals associated with study.
3. The object for the research.
4. Research practices.
5. Hypothesis (3-4 courses).
6. traits of this sampling technique.
7. outcomes of the theoretical, piloting the empirical additionally the finished empirical research.
8. The practical importance of the outcomes. The presentation may be followed closely by a multimedia presentation.
At the conclusion of a speech, the manager, as well as dozens of current, have the ability to ask the pupil concerns both regarding the substance associated with the issue he could be considering and on associated topics. In the end regarding the protectionprocedure, the student is because of the possibility to produce a summary. In it, he is able to yet again justify or explain their findings and react to criticisms. The manager announces the total outcomes of the protection.